Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day Four, Annotated

Yes, it's late and I'm tired. We did do the majority of things on our list. We enjoyed pizza from Lombardi's, despite being stuck down in the basement and my white pizza needing salt (well, flavor in general). We then muddled our way to the Staten Island Ferry for an enjoyable-both views and weather-ride to and from Jersey.

By the time we did these things, it was already 9:30 ish. We headed back towards the hotel and stopped by an ice cream vendor--Van Leeuwen--, my mom's and my favorite from last year, for a small scoop. Penny enjoyed strawberry and Kathy and I enjoyed chocolate.

I did pick up a new book today that I am so far enjoying, A Little History of the World by E.H. Gombrich.

And now, it's time for my feet to say goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment