Monday, June 11, 2012

40 Weeks, 1 Day

I have now officially passed my due date.  But no big deal.  I'm in no hurry for him to get here--keeping him in longer will make sure he's fully ready.  Plus, I'm still trying to enjoy "me" time.  Every time I go somewhere I make sure to appreciate it.  I know life is about to forever change.

Today, in a couple of minutes, I'm heading back in for my 40 week appointment.  I think it's a standard appointment but then on Thursday they'll check for any signs of distress, loss of fluid, etc and go from there.

But for now, I'm still comfortable--much to the dismay of anyone who asks.

"You look like you're ready to pop.  When are you due?"
"Yesterday."
"Oh jeez, I bet you're miserable!"
"Nope, doing just great thanks."
"::wide eyes::"



No comments:

Post a Comment