Saturday, June 16, 2012

Plan B?

Soooo, I've been doing some thinking.  It wasn't until after my appointment, and my last post, that I started to really question the early induction.  And then once I asked a question it was like the floodgates opened.  All of a sudden I had people all around me supporting my questioning.

After a lot more research, picking people's brains, and self-searching, we've decided on a newer plan.

If Bubby has not arrived on his own by Sunday evening but is still moving well, I will call the hospital at my assigned time and postpone the induction.  I have a regular doctor's appointment set up for Monday morning.  I will go through the fetal heart and contraction monitoring, the ultrasound, and another cervical check.  If there is still nothing happening in the labor department that is my uterus, I will reschedule the induction and go through with it.

I feel good about this decision and so does my body.  I would love to go into labor naturally but I know it's not always in the cards for everyone.

So that's the new plan.  For now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment