Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DIY

I'm coming back around to this blogging thing. I've been trying to get my life in order first. So, after a trip to Ikea with friends, here's project number one with a little confused dialogue.

Start with a blank and boring wall inside a cluttered office.

Oh, I have one of those.



Next, shop at Ikea for some organization things. But keep an open mind. You never know what you'll find in the kitchen area.

Hrm, okay if you say so.



My, are those heat pads made of cork?

Why yes they are.

Why would you buy cork trivets for an office?

Oh, you'll see...


Now you have velcro fasteners and trivets. You feeling okay?

Yup.



Hrm, putting the velcro fasteners on the cork? With both sides of the velcro on there?

Uh huh.



Oh, I get it! It's a build-your-own cork board!

Sho' nuff. The best part?



It's removable! Enjoy!

1 comment: