So today, in the techiness of my week, I learned how to embed widgets (or gadgets as they're known on Google). We also got the chance to learn about and then host a webinar. We used DimDim and had a few technical errors--which I think were network issues. Even though I think they're very cool I am not sure I am able to use this application.
We also podcasted and I look forward to using that in the classroom.
I edited my wiki teacher's page and spiffed it up. That's definitely one thing I'm not a fan of is the limitations of fonts and colors, etc.
I'm going to play around with my blog later and see if I can spiff this up!