Monday, November 16, 2009

Stealing

Stealing

Okay, so it’s not so much stealing as it is loving and sharing. Baking is something I so enjoy and I recently came across this blog. She has the most delicious recipes. There’s “Cinnaspin Cookies” and (OMG!) Holla petit fours and even Cranberry Orange Bread. I’ve only listed the top three mouth-waterers. I do recommend that if you peruse her site, you do it on a full stomach.

Anyway, her latest post was for some yummy pumpkin bread. Tis the season for pumpkin anything! And well, I have an all-day meeting with some gals I don’t often get to see-at one time-and I thought...mmm, pumpkin...mmm, those tall muffin papers, hmmm, cream cheese (ala pumpkin roll) center. Oh too good to be true. I’ve taken a few photos of the process but the muffins are still in the oven. And boooy, do they smell delicious! When they’re done, I shall post.

No comments:

Post a Comment