Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thankful

I'm thankful this evening for many things. These are in no particular order-I tend to be very stream of consciousness.

My MacBook, which is now back in MY possession. We had been separated so long (um, a week and a half?) that I was beginning to learn to deal without it. However, having it back means I get to blog again. Yippee.

My family. We had a great Christmas together. Two days of it in fact. Yesterday was more low-key and today brought lots of people together.
Mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, hubby, moi, aunt d, uncle j, uncle t, cousins t, l, h, j and nieces and nephews k, j, e, c, e, and most importantly my spunky grandmother who recently turned 96. She rocks.

My presents! A new skillet, stew pot, pyrex measuring bowls and storage bowls, kitchen towels, cookbook...see the theme yet? I can't wait to get them into the kitchen and go to town with them.

And even more fantabulous-it's my blog, I get to make up words-was the huge present my parents got the kids. Airfare and hotel to the Grand Canyon as a family this spring. Wow!!! The hubs and I never got to take a honeymoon so we're thinking this will be more than enough to make up for that.

I'm starting a special fund for this venture because I think we owe them a super nice dinner or two hundred for this.

And last, but not least, for tonight is the Shred video I purchased via Amazon this evening. It's about time I got off my lazy duff and was proud of this bod again. Oh wait, was I ever? Well, it's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment