Monday, December 28, 2009

Relaxin'

It's our first night 'relaxing' after our many Christmas travels. We're parked in front of our tv watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Well, hubs is watching it, I'm listening to it for the 4th time.

I always forget how much trash Christmas creates. Wrappings and boxes and all those things, they have to go somewhere. But I got a bit frustrated today when everywhere I turned there was more junk! I'm on a mission to organize.

Tomorrow, besides going in to work for a little while, we're going through our clothes-what we wear and don't, organizing the closets and laundry room, and then making piles of things to donate. We do have a new consignment store in town so I might try to take some things there. We could use the cash.

Just thought you should know...ya know?

1 comment:

  1. I left you something on my blog. I hope it brings a smile to your face :0)

    ReplyDelete