Saturday, May 15, 2010

Love

I can't believe I forgot to write about this before. I've seen many kinds of love in my life but I recently witnessed a new one.

I know the hubs loves our pup. I love our pup. But when Codie got home after her surgery recently, the hubs was very gentle and thoughtful of her needs.

After she woke up from her anesthesia-induced nap he decided to get dinner for her. He grilled her her own chicken breast.

This may not sound like much but knowing that the hubs won't cook unless he's begged, for him to open a package of chicken for her one piece, and to stand in the cool rain outside on the deck to make his puppy dinner...that was a new kind of love.

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable!! He is going to be a great dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gonna make a great daddy one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's so cool. I love that you shared that here because it made my heart feel warm and loving. I love love love my dogs too and after our Maddy hurt her back I realized we would do almost anything for her. What a nice hubby you have!

    ReplyDelete