Wednesday, August 3, 2011

17 Days In

We've now weighed in three times. FIrst week was the initial weigh in. Last week I was bummed when E lost 5 pounds and I only lost about 2 1/2. Don't get me wrong, I know that it's "healthy" to lose one pound a week and that losing 2 1/2 pounds is great! So I kept my chin up knowing I'm doing great things for my body, such as:

Lots of fiber
No refined sugar
No eating 2 hours before bed time
Lots of water
And generally making smart decisions

This week...I'm now down 7 pounds overall! So 4 1/2 this week. Woo Woo!

I also like to think of it this way--only 23 pounds until my goal!

If I follow the pound per week guideline from here on out, that's only 5 1/2 months until the goal. If I lose two per week, that's about three months. I think I'm getting ahead of myself. But I'm keeping it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment