Monday, April 19, 2010

Doubley Good

I'm not sure if that's even a word, doubley, but I'm using it anyway. I dragged myself onto the scale this morning knowing it was not going to be pretty. While on vacation the food choices were very limited (really, I'm not even exaggerating). So upon returning from vacation, I didn't even get near the scale. And really, it's not that big of a deal to me. I'm not trying to be a certain number by a certain date. I think I just didn't want the disappointment.

But today I went into it knowing it would be okay if I had gained 4 or 5 pounds from vacation. But heck! I had to weigh myself twice just to believe the number I was seeing. I'm guessing to most people this may seems waaaay heavy still but to me (and that's what matters ya know) it was amazing.

199.8

Yes, that's right. I no longer weigh 200 pounds. Yes, I do realize how close to 200 that number is but I don't care. I'm in the 100s again! That's a huge happy feeling for me. And seeing as though the last time I weighed, before vacation, I was down 19 pounds--to now be down 24 is amazing! AMAZING! One more pound and I'm at a quarter of a hundred. That's a toddler! That seems unreal.

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a happy week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am on day three of the Shred - hoping to get some results like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked at your before and after pics and I cannot believe you are nearly 200 pounds. Honestly - you look much slimmer than that number. Goes to show - numbers only mean something to the person herself! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete