Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yogging

Yes, I said yogging. Because you certainly cannot qualify what I do as running, let alone jogging...so I yog. And yog I did tonight. I put in the Last Chance Workout tonight. I got through the warm up and the first circuit and the dvd froze. So I turned it off, turned the tunes up, and took it outside. Again it was only a 7 or 8 minute yog but I have to think that's not too shabby for the second time out.

I'm learning to pay attention to my heart rate and I'm hoping this pays off. Also, I'm hoping to start yogging every other day. This will keep my workout more varied and hopefully keep my body guessing.

In other news, I co-led my final after school professional development session today. I'm certainly glad to cross this off my to-do list. Surveys were handed out, which always worries me. You know there are always some people who are never happy, no matter what you do. But I'm pleased to report the feedback was very encouraging and mostly positive. Doesn't make me want to rush into doing it again but it was a nice end to the sessions.

That's really all I had to say. How was your Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment