Monday, April 26, 2010

Quarter

Quarter of one hundred, that is. Yes, today the scale was in my favor. I'm officially down 25 1/2 pounds. That's one quarter of one hundred. That's a toddler. That's disgusting. I'm so happy to see it go and I look forward to keeping this up.

I've been yogging every other day for at least twenty minutes, ahem, I think I've yogged five times. But still! I'm getting incredibly painful shin splints-but this only happens right near the twenty minutes and for about a half hour after I stretch. Ouch! I'm hoping this fades with repetition.

There are so many other things to write about-
How I feel about the days being light later
Hubby's recent epiphany
Ice cream
The fricassee incident
Dancing with the Stars
(no, not really)
House paint
The new comforter that died
Michigan's smoking ban in 5 days
(woot woot)

Just to name a few. But I'm exhausted and my comfy, dead comforter, bed is calling me.

5 comments:

  1. That is amazing. I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't visited in awhile and I love your new blog look! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a toddler. That's disgusting.

    That made me laugh!!! Good job...trying to catch up, I'm down 10 lbs...by the way what is yogging???

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay...I went further back and figured out what yogging was...

    ReplyDelete