Thursday, April 29, 2010

Post Surgery




Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my pupper. She did famously well. Although, she's still groggy and a bit wobbly from the anesthesia-but I'm super glad to have her back.

Turns out she has a fungal infection in a couple of her nails too which was making the situation worse. So, this poor dog is literally going to be on six different medicines for a few weeks.

When I picked her up she had water lines streaming from the corners of each eye. To me it looked as though she were crying. Which made me cry. Yep, I've officially cried three times this evening. Two involving the dog and one involving a talk with the hubs about my desire to be a mother. Yeah, that was pretty.

I'm off to drown my sorrows in a bowl of edamame. And to find some good Thursday night television. Ciao all.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Codie! I'm glad it went so well for her. I hope her recovery is quick and smooth.

    (((hugs for you)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh... I am so glad she is okay. I cry over things that happen to my dogs all the time. Hope you start to feel better. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear she is doing well, but I still want to give you a big hug - my tears usually all fall at once too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it all turned out okay. And I agree. Nothing better than a bit of TV and edamame to make things better. Well, sushi on top of it, but otherwise, nothing better.

    ReplyDelete