Sunday, April 18, 2010

From Three to Five In...

One of my friends is about ready to pop. Literally. The poor girl has 11 days left of a full term pregnancy, with twins!

Number one, that's amazing. Number two, I can't imagine what she's going through.

Anyway, I was out shopping for the big sister of the twin situation today. I really wanted to get her a cute "Big Sis" t-shirt but I found nothing. So, instead I found some iron on transfers (have I ever mentioned I cannot sew?!), some patches (which I did not use), and some cute white t-shirts.

Here are my creations. I'm not 100% excited about them. If only I could get the ideas in my mind out how I see them.




2 comments:

  1. Those shirts are so cute. you did a great job. I can't imagine going full term with twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're adorable!! The big sis is sure to love them :)

    ReplyDelete