Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Shred Part Two-Day 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Whoa slacker. But not in the workout department. I still am staying strong and working out every day.

Today I felt a cold or something coming on. Sore throat...tired eyes...and generally tired all over. I got home and definitely didn't feel like working out. The hubs mentioned dinner...and I knew what I had to do. So, I met Jillian for Level 3, finally.

I even did better tonight than I think I've ever done on Level 3. So, despite not wanting to get moving it worked out really well.

This Monday was disappointing as I gained a pound and a half )o: However, I sat down almost all Saturday long and the same thing on Sunday with the baby shower I went to. Then there was cake. Didn't I write a post about not eating out of politeness? Oh, yeah...I totally did. And I totally did eat a piece of cake this weekend. I can only imagine how many calories were packed into that cake. Sigh. Moving on.

I have another meeting after work tomorrow (just like today) which means I won't get home until later. And now conferences are on the horizon. Literally next week. Guess what I'll be doing this weekend? Writing report cards. Oh another fun weekend.

There's no way I'm going to recount all the meals I've missed posting but here's today's:
Green Tea with mixed berry
Fat free Greek yogurt with honey and Honey Bunches of Oats

Banana

Grilled chicken sandwich-baby greens and mustard
Whipped orange cream yogurt
Pineapples and mandarin oranges

Banana

Leftover chili turned into chili mac-regular and whole wheat spaghetti noodles
Two bites of a homemade cupcake. (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment