Thursday, March 25, 2010

Around the World in 80 Days

Or at least around my front room on my mat, all over the floor, and up in the air a bit working out for 80 days. Yes, I'm at day 80. Un-be-liev-able.
And really, I shouldn't post this just yet as I haven't worked out yet but I'm planning to. I stayed home from work today because of the stomach crud. I'll spare you details but I'd have spent more time running to and being in the bathroom than actually teaching today. Blech.

In the midst of this all-me lying on the couch, running to the toilet, the poor dog ripped off part of her nail on her front paw. So, guess who got to take her to the vet today?! That even became a fiasco. They glued it off so it wouldn't get infected and she's on a pain killer and an antibiotic but I think they're making her feel not well. She's not acting like her normal self. )o:

At some point during the day today I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and almost didn't believe it was really me. This is paying off. I just have to keep at it. I know I said I'd post pictures and I haven't yet...but I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment