Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Day at the Dog Park

Finally having some nice weather on a weekend combined with free time I decided it was high time I took the pooch back to the dog park. It has been since late last summer but oh boy, if I could speak dog I'm sure she'd tell me it's her favorite place ever.

When we exit from the highway on our way there she starts to whine. She's rather smart. She also knows when you're taking her to the groomer or the vet. In those cases, she tucks her tail and lays low.

But not today, there was to be no tail tucking. Amazingly, when she's at the dog park, she's a super well-behaved dog. She'll run off and then come back and check in with me. If I call her name she comes running.

These things don't always happen at home. But at least in a public place like this, I'm glad.

Codie found a little friend today. And I really mean little. It was so stinkin' cute I had to snap a quick video. Enjoy!

1 comment: