Saturday, March 6, 2010

Layout

Okay, so I took a really long time tonight trying to get a new background. And while I like this background it wasn't my original pick. Why oh why couldn't I get the other one to work? Poo.

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm on day 61 of working out. Tomorrow I'm hoping to pick up some eight pound weights and the new Jillian Michael's yoga video. I need to start doing more minutes and giving myself some options.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. The sun was shining the entire day today. This week's forecast is looking good too.

2 comments:

  1. I like your new background a lot! It looks "scrapbooky" to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that happen with LeeLou stuff too. A lot of times the one that I *really* like either doesnt' work in 3 column or it's too deep for my BlogHer ads to be seen and they make me change it. This time though it actually went off without a hitch.

    And your's looks nice and congrats on how well you're doing with your shred!

    ReplyDelete