Sunday, March 21, 2010

Is It Enough?

Since last Monday I have done the Shred (alternating Levels 1 & 3) and The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga. Every day. I've been watching what I eat like normal. Well, until this weekend...or more specifically today--I think I may have eaten too much at lunch. So I made some adjustments today/tonight.

First, I purchased 1/2% milk for myself instead of the normal 2%. That's saving me fat and calories every serving. For dinner I enjoyed some Honey Nut Cheerios and that milk instead of the pot roast my dad and hubby ate.

As with most weekends, I did the Last Chance Workout today. After I finished that I took it outside. Granted, I didn't do anything amazing but I did something new. I jogged (or, as I like to call my version of jogging--yogging) around our block once. Yes, only once...I'm not sure how big our block is--a city block. Does that make sense?

When I came back in I took off my shoes and socks and headed back to the front room for yoga. Literally at 8 minutes in I almost gave up. I was < > this close. But I finished and I'm so glad I did. There are some parts that are really a challenge for me, like all the plank things...holding plank (hello shake), lowering halfway down (shake shake), lowering all the way down (shaaaaake). But it's a good thing. I'm looking forward to getting more comfortable with level one and then progressing to level 2.

I have about 2 weeks before spring break. I really (REALLY) want to be under 200 by vacation but I'm not sure if it will happen. Tomorrow I get on the scale to see how this past week went. I know I worked harder but I don't know if I burned enough. We shall see.

Oh, I'm having a massive attack of baby itch. It's not good. We're conception-ally challenged (going on about 2 years) and we both recently decided we would not try for a little while. A combination of factors--a lot to do with me losing weight--but darn, why all the urge now?!

So, wish me luck tomorrow morning. I have 7.4 pounds to lose to get to that first goal. Anyone care to take a few pounds from me? (o:

1 comment:

  1. I won't take a few lbs for you but I will cheer you on to lose your weight. Just think how far you have come.
    Just think how much healthier your body will be to carry a baby when you are ready. Take it from me...the more weight you can get off now...the better. My last little one I was not an ideal weight and ended up with high blood pressure in the end and had to be on bed rest and be induced early.
    Keep on doing what you are doing. We want PICTURES! :)

    ReplyDelete