Going for round two of Five Question Friday, courtesy of Mama M at My Little Life
Care to join? Copy and paste the questions and link up.
1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
This one is difficult to answer but I would probably guess I'd be ecstatic. I'm sure it would be meant to be.
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
Spending quality time with my mom and aunt in New York. Very lucky.
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
Once to twice a week. I'm sure it's supposed to be more often than that, and sometimes it is. We use a very scientific method for deciding when the sheets need to be changed. We examine them to see if they still look clean.
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Either. I suppose it doesn't really bother me. It's not like anyone wants to really look at this on a scan.
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
I'm not a big fair person. Growing up we always went to the Berrien County Youth Fair whose coin phrase is "The Midwest's Largest Youth Fair".