1. Vow renewal ceremonies - yay or nay?
I say yay. But it would have to be after something monumental-many years together or maybe even after some relationship troubles and you're both wanting to reaffirm your commitment.
2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
When people SNAP their gum. Oh you know what I'm talking about. Not the normal "pop" here and there. But that *snap* *snap* *snap* *snap* *snap*....Oh my word, you're rude.
There's a woman who chews gum in my yoga class. Seriously? Of all places to be chewing on gum...yoga?!?!
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
Well, again I'd be happy either way but I suppose I'd like both parties to be represented.
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Sho nuff. I believe in alternate ways of healing and treating things. I'm not a big medicine person so whatever I can do, I'm usually willing to try.
5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it?
Yup. I was recently telling someone else about our situation. We could very well be needing to take care of a little guy related to us. We've already discussed it and are prepared if it needs to happen.
Now it's your turn. Copy and paste the questions, answer them all, and link up with Mama M.