Thursday, July 14, 2011

Five Question Friday

Thanks to Mama M over at http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/ I'm remembering that yes indeed, I do have a blog. So here's my grand return with a quick Five Question Friday.

If you'd like to play along, copy/paste the questions on to your blog and then link up with Mama M's blog.

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
Yes. But I would have to have actual saw-it-myself proof. And none of this let/make him tell her...that's BS. You cheat, you lose.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
Neither. Not a soda gal any more. If we're traveling I do enjoy Vernor's in the fountain form. (ps, that's Ginger Ale for you non-Michiganders.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
Hair. I wash my bod when my conditioner is working its magic.

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
No idea. I wish I could contribute to this question. Maybe for mama-to-bes...be thankful.

5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Again, not a situation I often find myself in but back in the day I'd say greasy food and sleep!

Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment