Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last Chance Workout-Day 2

Wow. So today I think I found a new muscle. I really didn't think I moved or lifted in a new way but holy moly, there is a new muscle forming in my underarm, bicep area to be exact. I'm scared at how tomorrow will go. Will my arms be slumped at my side rendering me useless at the whiteboard?

Anyway, I like how every day you do a different workout. I do not like that every workout involves lunges. They are really very hard for me. I'm wondering if when more weight comes off if they'll get easier?

Today for dinner I tried something new. It came from a coworker and I think she said she got it from a Kraft magazine or catalog or something. I made mini turkey meatloaves. All I did was put the ground turkey, a box of Stove Top Stuffing, and one cup of water and then mixed it all together.

I transferred the mix to muffin tins-I didn't use the smallest size tins but the next size up (there were 6 muffin spots). I baked them for about a half hour at 350 degrees. Yum.
Hubby even likes them although he wants it to be known that he knew right away it "wasn't meat". (o:
I also made egg noodles but boiled them in chicken broth. Before serving I thickened the broth with a little cornstarch. We also had canned corn. I can't wait for summer and our garden veggies.

What else did I eat today? It's a real shocker...

Green tea with mixed berry
Low fat Greek yogurt with honey and Corn Flakes

Cottage cheese and strawberry

Leftover chicken fajita-2. This time no cheese. I made an avocado dip too and had some tortilla chips.

And I think I might enjoy and apple-pear later. I've never eaten one...hope it's good.

Happy Shredding, LCWing, or cardioing!

No comments:

Post a Comment