Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Shred Part Two-Day 6

Last night was a rough sleeping night. Between wiping my nose and wiping my drool I spent more time searching for tissues than sleeping.
But I did get up and Shred. Again, I did level 1. I was going to do level 2 but I was in a time crunch--which sounds funny but level 2 is like 7 minutes longer and I didn't have that time to spare. As a matter of fact, I was doing the last cardio when my parents arrived.

My mom and I did some shopping today, so lots of walking. When we finally got back home I had to take a nap. I didn't get any actual sleep but just laying down and relaxing felt good.

I didn't make the best choice when I get up though, I wanted something salty. So I grabbed my Sour Cream and Onion Baked Lays. Yes, it could have been worse, but I'm quite sure I ate two or even three servings )o: Being sick is no good.

Oh, and I will be indulging tomorrow. My dad is famous for his cheesecake. I mean, the stuff is unreal. It's what we all request on birthdays. Well, since it was just hubs' birthday, my dad brought up a cheesecake. That stuff is worth the extra fat and calories to work off.

What else did I eat today (so far)?

Green Tea with mixed berry
Breakfast burrito-eggs, sausage, cheese, Red Hot

Kids Deli Turkey sandwich from Panera
Organic blueberry yogurt

Dark Chocolate Chex-sweet fix

We're headed out tonight to watch hubby play. They're playing at an Irish restaurant so we're having dinner there.

No comments:

Post a Comment