Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Shred-Day Twenty Three

There's almost nothing worse than seeing someone you love sick. And this came out of nowhere. I got home and said hello, started dinner, Shredded, walked the dog, got back and hubs was laying on the couch. He said he wasn't feeling well-felt a bit chilled, nauseous, and just not right. I know this all too well because back in November, that's what happened to me. I went to the chiropractor, got adjusted, and then got an hour-long massage. Near the end of the massage I got the chills, bad. I had the heat blaring in the 20 minute car ride home, nothing...etc etc. Mine turned into 7 days. Yup, non medically diagnosed we think it was H1N1. I'd feel better than worse. Every single day.

But I'm not thinking this is what hubby has. He actually thinks it could have been his beer tonight. Said he bought cans of Miller Lite instead of bottles. Thought they tasted different but chalked it up to being in cans. And now the poor guy has nothing left inside him. I'm glad I'm not a sympathetic puker. I can handle that. He's tucked up tight in bed now. I hate that...I hate watching him suffer. )o:

Okay, on to why you're here. I love level 3. I really do. Same schpeel as yesterday...I did 'cheat' a little on the rockstars. I can't do them, really. So today I used a chair to help me jump higher. Don't tell Jillian. I'm currently watching the Biggest Loser. They're running miles to get cards that either have checks or x's. I'm not a fan of thinking this is fair...it has nothing to do with how hard you work, it's more about luck. That's just my opinion.

Menu for today:

Green tea with mixed berry
Low fat Greek yogurt with granola nut clusters

White chicken chili-with avocado, cheese, and sour cream

Mixed fruit

White chicken chili-with avocado, cheese, and sour cream (see a trend? guess what's for lunch tomorrow...)

I might have some fruit later. I picked up a couple bananas from Felpausch--that will really kick up that fruit salad.

Oh, my thighs...hello rock hard. Just the lower thigh...now if that would travel all over. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment