Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Shred-Day Twenty Eight

It was a later evening Shred today. I found it hard to get motivated. It's something to do with wishing the weekend weren't so fleeting. Anyway...Shred I did. I worked a bit harder, as it is a last chance workout before tomorrow's weights and measures.

Do I think I lost any weight? Honestly, no. I say that because I still feel heavy and it sucks. It super sucks.

I don't feel like typing much more tonight, so here's the menu.

Green tea with mixed berry
Breakfast burrito
Mixed fruit

Tall non fat, sugar free, mocha

Fiesta Lime Chicken from Applebee's. We went to dinner with my parents. I only ate half of the portion. My plan is to eat the rest for lunch tomorrow but I feel so bloated I'm second guessing myself. We'll see.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment